Hold on to Let Go

Tak berjudul

This long-term relationship// We are at the peak point// The point where we could not go any further// The bubble is about to burst//

I never knew breaking-up can be very confusing// I've been giving all the true reasons// This is tiring// I'm bored// I need some fresh air// I need to breath// Three years is enough, don't you think?// But the why question is still lingering// "Why do you even give up now? After holding on for a long time?"// I've been giving all the true reasons// All the true reasons that you don't want to hear// You only want to hear one thing// I found someone better// So you can point a finger and shout "Cheater"//

You're saying all the very sweet and kind things again// I never trusted your sweet words// I always believe they are just sugar coating the situation// You just trying to win my heart again// Just like the old days//

I would only hold on to let you let me go